By accessing or using the Tinibits website, the Tinibits service, or any applications (including mobile and desktop applications) made available by Tinibits (together, the “Service”), however accessed, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”). The Service is owned or controlled by Tinibits Co., Ltd. (“Tinibits”).These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Service. Our service may change at anytime and we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the service (or features within the service), without prior notice to you.
There may be times when we offer a special feature that has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms of Service. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to the extent there is a conflict with these Terms of Service.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND TINIBITS WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Basic Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party terms of service when using the Service.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos or send these to others.
- You may not post political issues or talk about it in the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name (nickname).
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure and saved.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten and intimidate other Tinibits users.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, send and display on the Tinibits service.
- You must not access Tinibits’s private API by any other means.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, in Tinibits’s sole discretion, result in termination of your Tinibits account. You understand and agree that Tinibits cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Tinibits, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- Tinibits has the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. - Tinibits has the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail or mobile phone number according to the preference of your account.
- Tinibits has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Tinibits has the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- Tinibits may remove Content and accounts, containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Tinibits service, please contact us. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your concerns have been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Contact Us Email: email@example.com